Tuesday 6 December 2011

First Post

After realising that I've just posted my 500th blog entry it made me yearn for the old days and all the audio that doesn't work anymore on the blog. Not for its intrinsic artistic value but for my own record of how far I've come in fours years. I tracked back until I could find some working audio and was pleased with some of the stuff such a Napoleon Crossing the Rhine, to the extent that I thought 'why aren't I playing this anymore?'. So I am now!

Here are two of the earliest things I've been able to recover. A version of 'Goin Down That Road Feeling Bad',  and something I don't recognise. GDTRFB was the first tune in which I thought OK this frailing thing could work! I think I'm going to spend some time in January trying to recover a few more, but don't worry I won't share them all!

Goin Down That Road Feeling Bad (mp3)

first audio recording on banjo in 2008 (mp3)

No comments:

Post a Comment