Saturday 29 August 2009

The Last Post (for this month)

I've had a mad month, what with the August Jam, a weeks holiday spent with the uke(and friends and family), and a visit from the Uke of Cornwall (aka Bruce Fisher). So after assuming this might be a quiet period blogwise, I've ended up posting a record number of times(for me).

So, to round off the month and put the Uke of Cornwall centre stage after he spent the August Jam in a corner with the Ju-ju stick here's a mellow uke blues in A7.

Summerhouse Blues

2 comments:

  1. The Uke of Cornwall Rocks. Why did we have him on the lagerphone, the guy has real talent. Bruce, next time you have to be centre. You`ve got a brilliant gift. Seriously, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mark, I'm not sure I could have kept up with you guys in the key of G.... G to D7 on the uke is hard work for me at the moment....much more practice required. The jam was fun and I enjoyed every minute playing lagerphone. Andy and I thought it added something to the overall result even though it might have been a little too festive!!!
    Summerhouse blues was also the work of Andy...he did the finger pickin. All good fun though and havin someone to jam with definately improves my playing....so a big thanks to NBB.
    Til next time.....UoC

    ReplyDelete