Monday 3 August 2009

New York Calling - via London!

Wes from New York writes:
Hi

I'm a TangierSound/Daily Frail fan from New York. I've always liked your videos and now I'm in London for a couple of weeks and thought I'd say hello.

I've been playing (or trying to play) for just a few months. It started by accident and has become an obsession. Back in May I emailed Dear Old Dad asking to interview him for an article I was writing. The next thing I knew he was putting a banjo (the S-5 prototype) in the mail to me and signing me up for the retreat that was coming up in Crisfield. After that I couldn't put the thing down.

All best, Wes

1 comment:

  1. Wes

    Thanks for getting in touch, how you finding london?
    It was daily frail that got me started on the banjo 18 months ago and i can't leave it alone either.
    I'd love to get over to crisfield sometime and hope you enjoy the retreat.
    Why not send me some audio or video for the blog?

    Cheers,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete