Thursday 27 May 2010

Odeo player is back! or...

Rick's as good as his word.
I've been having nightmares at the prospect of having to repost all the old audio from this site, as Odeo player has been down for a while. I've tried a couple of other players, but I don't think the Posterous player works very well with Blogger and the others have been cumbersome and difficult to use. So after posting about the problem and hearing a rumour that Odeo were about to vanish - taking their excellent player with them - I was very pleased to hear from Rick Arturo, the top chap at Odeo, who advised me not to panic and that his player would be back. Well it is, hooray!

Thanks Rick.
So to celebrate..


and it works.

4 comments:

  1. All this TechyTalk-get out of (Tralee)Gaol free pass go cllect $200-
    :7)

    PeeBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats that tune Andy? Not what I'd call celebratory but hey! Im gonna have a go at that Napoleon tune and ill try and get and get in touch with Davros re-jam for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cedric Down Under27 May 2010 at 18:55

    That is music to my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... it's still broken as of 6/11/2010

    ReplyDelete