Tuesday 7 December 2010

Guilty Pleasures

I've always been a bit pooh-pooey about classical music with all its high brow connotations. But the other day while having a furtive browse of a few classical sites I came across this one, and after a few moments I got over my prejudice and downloaded some content.

And I'm not ashamed to say 'This week I have mostly been listening to Beethoven and Bach and loving it.'

So if you've ever fancied a bit of the other, here's a good place to start http://www.getintoclassical.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. Ludwig Van is a bit romantic for my taste(Ok the Pastoral/9th/Emperor are works of sublime genius) however the Brandenburg Concertos (No4 especially) are progtastic Rock n Roll!!
    There are only 2 types of music-good and bad-and I'm beginning to think there is no bad music only bad ways of listening to it.
    Shame?No room for that!

    ReplyDelete