Thursday 3 December 2009

End of Year Round up Part 1


It's getting towards the end of my first full year of blogging on NBB, so I thought I might do a round up of all the tunes I've learned this year. It's a good way to see how you've progressed. So part one is John Henry and Cripple Creek, mainly because these are the songs that I've started to sing. And even though my voice is sh*t it's a lot more fun when you do sign along - it's the whole point after all! And maybe next year I'll get a bit better.

John Henry


Cripple Creek

2 comments:

  1. Hi NBB
    I've gone back over your blogs -your confidence has certainly grown as well as your skills.
    Glad we found each other-a pleasure to know ye

    KonP'
    PeeBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, and keep sending those tunes from Carson's Crag. NBB

    ReplyDelete