Sunday 18 July 2010

The Alice Charmers live at the Deer Shed Festival 2010

It's been a long time coming but finally it's here, our first proper gig. Originally the Busk Stop started out as an idea for an acoustic pitch with a bus stop sign and a upturned beer crate for a stage, but the queue of bands that couldn't make got so long that it became a third stage which hosted a mix of amateurs and professionals. As Carl and Mark Charmers where MCing we felt we should take the honour and get on (and off) first. I was shi*ing myself but once we got going I relaxed and even started to enjoy it!
All we need to do now is practice so that the audience can as well. The only big disappointment was that Alice didn't make it to the gig.

4 comments:

  1. Is it me or my 'puter ?
    It goes all "mahullah" after about 5:20-unless you created a temporal distortion with the whipped up energy!!
    Does it need reloadin'?
    Anyway looks like a great time was had by all-Well done Charmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a bad acid trip, but this should resemble the reality - if that's better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reality-OMG wot's that?
    Weird acid/time distotion now fixed.
    "Cripple Creek"-now my favorite-have you sent guru Patrick this yet??
    Peebee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the inaugural gig!
    Looks like a good festival too, maybe if I'm a good boy I might be able to get up their next year (presuming this is the first of many to come).

    ReplyDelete