Thursday 29 October 2009

Cowboy Waltz on ukulele

or... caught playing with myself!

The worst moment - Mrs NBB burst into the room as I'm sat at the computer. 'Are you playing with yourself?' she asks. 'Er, yeah I suppose I am', is the embarrassed reply. But luckily I was only playing along with myself, phew. I was trying to play along with the banjo version of Cowboy Waltz which I posted a couple of days ago, so that I could work it our on the uke.

This sticky situation was brought to you by Bruce in Cornwall, who has been following the Cowboy Waltz pieces recently but needed a bit of help to get it right on the uke. So, here's my first online tutorial - Cowboy Waltz on the uke.


banjo version

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Andy......will give it a go.
    Those new strings on the F hole tenor sound awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete